Financial Aid and Student Employment
To receive consideration for financial aid, all materials and completed applications must be submitted no later than the deadline.
The Financial Aid Office uses paperless notifications. All correspondence
will be available through the Financial Aid
Students need to check it and their Highline student email frequently for updates.
Summer Office Hours:
Jun. 11: Student Services including the Financial Aid Office will close at 4:00pm
Jun. 15 & 16: Student Services including the Financial Aid Office will be 8:00am-5:00pm
Jul. 9: Student Services including the Financial Aid Office will be closed all day.
Aug. 17 - Sept. 25: Student Services including the Financial Aid Office will be 8:00am-5:00pm
- Financial Aid checks are mailed the Friday before the quarter begins to those students eligible to receive one.
- Students not meeting the deadline must be prepared to have alternative means to pay for classes. Students submitting necessary items after the deadline will be reviewed in the order received and given awards based on funds available. Students may receive funding, if eligible, sometime after the quarter begins.
- Students are responsible for withdrawing from their class(es) if they cannot pay. If a student does not withdraw, they will be charged.
- If you enroll less than full-time (fewer than 12 credits) you must notify the Financial Aid Office in writing, using the Request for Change form. Failure to do so will delay funding.
- Maximum financial aid eligibility for the
2014-2015 academic year will be given to students who met the
May 29, 2014.
- REAL HOPE ACT will allow certain non-citizens to apply for student financial aid in Washington State. Learn More.
We want your opinion! Please take our communication survey.