Financial Aid and Student Employment
* * * Financial Aid Portal * * *
The Financial Aid Office uses paperless notifications.
will be available through the
Students need to check it frequently for updates.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Apply for Financial Aid
Spring Quarter 2014 ---> February 13, 2014
Summer Quarter 2014 ---> April 10, 2014
Fall Quarter 2014---> May 29, 2014
Spring quarter financial aid checks will be mailed out starting March 28, 2014 to those students who are eligible to recieve one. Update your address.
- Maximum financial aid eligibility for the 2013-2014 academic year will be given to students who met the fall deadline, May 30, 2013.
- CHANGES TO QUALIFYING FOR FINANCIAL AID-PLEASE READ
- To receive consideration for financial aid, all materials and completed applications must be submitted no later than the deadline.
- Students not meeting the deadline must be prepared to have alternative means to pay for classes. Students submitting necessary items after the deadline will be reviewed in the order received and given awards based on funds available. Students may receive funding, if eligible, sometime after the quarter begins.
- Students are responsible for withdrawing from their class(es) if they cannot pay. If a student does not withdraw, they will be charged.
- If you enroll less than full-time (fewer than 12 credits) you must notify the Financial Aid Office in writing, using the Request for Change form. Failure to do so will delay funding.