Financial Aid and Student Employment
* * * Financial Aid Portal * * *
The Financial Aid Office uses paperless notifications.
will be available through the
Students need to check it frequently for updates.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Apply for Financial Aid
Fall Quarter 2014---> May 29, 2014
Winter Quarter 2015 ---> October 9, 2014
NEW: REAL HOPE ACT will allow certain non-citizens to apply for student financial aid in Washington State. Learn More.
- Maximum financial aid eligibility for the 2014-2015 academic year will be given to students who met the fall deadline, May 29, 2014.
- CHANGES TO QUALIFYING FOR FINANCIAL AID-PLEASE READ
- To receive consideration for financial aid, all materials and completed applications must be submitted no later than the deadline.
- Students not meeting the deadline must be prepared to have alternative means to pay for classes. Students submitting necessary items after the deadline will be reviewed in the order received and given awards based on funds available. Students may receive funding, if eligible, sometime after the quarter begins.
- Students are responsible for withdrawing from their class(es) if they cannot pay. If a student does not withdraw, they will be charged.
- If you enroll less than full-time (fewer than 12 credits) you must notify the Financial Aid Office in writing, using the Request for Change form. Failure to do so will delay funding.