Financial Aid Portal
The Financial Aid Office is transitioning to paperless
notifications. It is the student's responsibility
to check the Portal regularly. The portal allows students to view their financial aid status
Note: If you see 'Award Letter' in the
section titled, "Information We Need From You" please note this
is notification of your award and requires no action.
|How to Log In
- Username = Social Security Number
- Password = Highline PIN (same as your PIN for Highline
- If your PIN is your date of birth, enter it in the
mmddyy format, without the slash (/).
- If your PIN begins with zero (0)
the Portal may or may not accept the leading zero (0). Examples: March 1, 1990 = 30190
or 030190 and December 1, 1990 =
- All Highline PINs are initially set up as
student's date of birth. It is highly recommended
that you change your PIN through Highline Online
Services "Change your Pin".
- If your Highline PIN is a four digit PIN, add a
(0) to the beginning of your PIN for the Portal.
- Select Award Year
after logging into the Portal
Notice: If you
have been using a leading zero for your birth month and
cannot log in,
please try your pin without the leading zero. (Example:
January 6, 2015 = 10615, not 010615)
Close the browser when you are finished!
order to protect the confidentiality of your records, you must
logout AND exit the browser software when you are finished. Exiting will
erase your records, so the next person using this computer
cannot view them.
By logging on this Student Services
application, you are certifying that the information you both
enter and access belongs to you, the student. Logging in
with someone else's information constitutes improper use of this
system and is a violation of state and federal privacy laws.
|The Financial Aid Portal
will allow you to view the following
- My Awards: View your financial aid
- Additional Information: See
personalized messages from the Financial Aid Office
- Information We Need From You: See what
documentation you are required to submit
Dates in 'date received' field indicate when the item was
- Note: 'empty' indicates no data to report at
- A student needs to have submitted their FAFSA before
they will be able to log into the Financial Aid Portal