Check Your Status (Financial Aid Portal)
The Financial Aid Office is transitioning to paperless notifications. It is the student’s responsibility to check the Portal regularly. The portal allows students to view their financial aid status and award.
The Financial Aid Portal allows you to view the following
- My Awards: View your financial aid awards
- Additional Information: See personalized messages from the Financial Aid Office
- Information We Need From You: See what documentation you are required to submit
Dates in ‘date received’ field indicate when the item was submitted.
- Note: ’empty’ indicates no data to report at this time
- A student needs to have submitted their FAFSA before they will be able to log into the Financial Aid Portal
- Username = Social Security Number
- Password = Highline PIN (same as your PIN for Highline Online Services)If your PIN is your date of birth, enter it in the mmddyy (Ex: October 1st, 1997 = 100197) format, without the slash (/).
- If your PIN begins with zero (0) the Portal may or may not accept the leading zero (0). Examples: March 1, 1990 = 30190 or 030190 and December 1, 1990 = 120190
- All Highline PINs are initially set up as student’s date of birth. It is highly recommended that you change your PIN through Highline Online Services “Change your Pin”.
- If your Highline PIN is a four digit PIN, add a leading zero (0) to the beginning of your PIN for the Portal.
- Select Award Year after logging into the Portal
Important: Close the browser when you are finished!
In order to protect the confidentiality of your records, you must logout AND exit the browser software when you are finished. Exiting will erase your records, so the next person using this computer cannot view them.
By logging on this Student Services application, you are certifying that the information you both enter and access belongs to you, the student. Logging in with someone else’s information constitutes improper use of this system and is a violation of state and federal privacy laws.